Stain Removal Services In Murfreesboro, TN
If you’re looking for a professional stain removal service in Murfreesboro, TN, look no further. We provide our customers with top notch cleaning services for carpets, upholstery, and more. Our highly trained professionals have years of knowledge and experience and can quickly and effectively remove the most stubborn stains. Whether your carpet is oil stained, wine or coffee stained, blood stained, or has any other type of stain, we’ve got you covered.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Murfreesboro today for your free consultation!
Best Rated Stain Removal Service in Murfreesboro, TN
When you make the decision to hire our professional stain remover service, we carefully choose a combination of the right tools and techniques for your carpet. This guarantees full removal of the most stubborn stains.
We start our stain removal process by determining the type of stain in your carpet. Next, we identify the type of fabric we are treating. Then, we’re ready to begin the stain remover process with the right professional equipment and cleaning method for the staining present.
It’s important to note, the cleaning solutions we use are always environmentally friendly and safe for your family. We cannot say the same for many of the stain removal products available at stores.
Our expert cleaning tools will deeply penetrate the carpet fibers and underlying padding, ensuring that 100% of the tough stains and dust mite matter are removed. Our professional stain removal service will remove virtually any stain and lingering odor, leaving your house smelling fresh.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Murfreesboro to schedule an appointment today! You can relax knowing you’re on the right track to proper home care.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Stain Removal Service
- Guaranteed removal of old stains on all surfaces (upholstery, area rugs, carpets)
- Stains are the most common sources of odor found in homes.
- Professional stain removal is also an odor remover for your carpets.
- Removing stains is a quick process. It takes our experts under 30 minutes per room.
- Once stains have dried, they require advanced technical skill to be fully removed.
- Professional stain removal services have many additional benefits like removing dust mite matter which create allergens in your home.
Just a Few Types of Carpet Stains we Treat
1. Water-based Stains:
Water-soluble carpet stains can include anything from drink spills like spilled wine or Kool Aid to a more difficult stain like pet urine.
One of the more common water soluble stains we remove are pet stains. Urine stain removal is difficult once dried so it’s best to blot the area immediately to absorb as much liquid as possible. This important step avoids letting the urine penetrate the underlying carpet pad and foundation.
If you’re having a tough time removing these carpet stains at home, the next best step to take is to hire expert cleaning solutions.
Since the most common and stubborn stains are pet urine stains, specify you need a pet odor results based service if urine stains are what you’re dealing with. Our pet urine removal service differs from our stain removal service.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble, including makeup, grease, oil, and other fats. If you have this type of carpet stain, start by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much oil as you can.
To remove the residual oil stain from your carpet, you can blot the area with a cloth dipped in warm water or rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is an excellent oil-based stain remover.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water soluble stains including bodily fluids like blood, vomit, etc. To remove this type of stain, begin by scraping up any solid pieces. Then, blot up any wet carpet stains until completely dry.
You can purchase a stain remover at your local store for protein-based stains prior to calling in a professional. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are designed to remove protein-based stains and can also remove pet urine stains.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- Steam cleaning, also called hot water extraction, is a popular stain remover that can be used on various types of fabrics. This method sprays a cleaning solution and hot water onto the carpet with high pressure. It is simultaneously vacuumed up resulting in the removal of deep dirt and dust mite matter.
- Deep shampooing is a common practice for stain removal on carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied to the carpet or fabric. It is then agitated with a brush using compressed air. A thick foam results that attracts dirt and dust deep within the carpet. The thick foam and dirt is then vacuumed up with high pressure suction.
- This method is commonly used for removing small stains like pet urine or spilled wine. An appropriate amount of cleaning solution is applied to the stain and the stain is lifted after blotting the area with a clean cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- Hot carbonating extraction uses much less water than steam cleaning does. High heat and carbonation are combined to create millions of tiny bubbles and kill bacteria. This method uplifts and breaks down dirt from deep within the carpet fibers. A huge advantage of this method is the 1-2 hour drying time vs the 24-48 hour drying times for other methods.
Hiring a Professional in Murfreesboro, TN for Carpet Stain Removal
If you have tough stains that you can’t remove by yourself with DIY methods, you can contact a professional who can remove virtually any stain. At Carpet Cleaning of Murfreesboro, we have the best experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any type of stain from your carpet.
We know that accidents are unavoidable, and stain removal with DIY methods isn’t always the safest option.
We are proud to offer our customers satisfaction-guaranteed stain removal services to help Murfreesboro, TN homeowners keep their home looking and feeling its absolute best.
So, whether you’re looking at removing a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, we know the best stain remover process that will safely and effectively treat it.
We additionally offer a wide range of other carpet and upholstery cleaning services. You can breathe easy knowing that your home can be cleaned quickly and effectively by our experts.
Start the Stain Removal Process Today!
Carpet Cleaning of Murfreesboro is the top provider of professional stain remover services in Murfreesboro, TN. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your carpet’s specific needs and provide you with a customized solution at your convenience. Our team always works diligently and efficiently to remove the toughest stains, never damaging your carpet or upholstery.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation! We look forward to serving you!